Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Record breaking low pressure system in the Midwest...Help!

I feel like I'm being ripped apart.
Since last night, the weather has been getting progressively worse. The temperature has dropped from near 70°F over the weekend, to 39°F this afternoon. It's raining with the occasional ice crystals. The wind is insane, and we are under a high wind warning until 7pm tomorrow. The lowest pressure point in this system is currently over Minnesota...Where I happen to reside. Crap.

I guess it's time to cuddle up under a pile of blankets and avoid the outdoors.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in enhancing my warm, comfort time, feel free to check out:

My ThinkGeek.com MN weather wishlist

And in case I don't post again before it, Happy Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment