Friday, November 27, 2009

Getting to do something crazy

Today I got to do something amazing.

Seeing as it's "fall", the weather changes have had me exhausted and sore, but I still try to get out every once in a while. Tonight I got to go snorkeling. I live in Minnesota, so snorkeling in November doesn't exactly seem like it would happen. I do, however, live somewhat near the Mall of America.

Underwater Adventure, the aquarium tunnel thing, has recently begun offering the chance to snorkel in their Rainbow Reef tank. Tonight that is what I did. It was amazing. Being that close to so many amazing tropical fish, getting to visit their world, the exhaustion and soreness was well worth it.

Happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Wow lucky you, that sounds like an amazing experience! When one is continually exhausted & in pain with the EDS its easy to forget to have fun. Thank you for reminding me it is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing having fun in the midst of chronic pain. It's always refreshing.

    I too am from Minnesota and deal with the ever changing and very often painful weather. Hang in there <3

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete