Sunday, January 24, 2010

First week back, revisited.

The first week back at school was difficult, I won't lie, but I survived. Here's a recap of how my week went:

Sunday: My family helped me move back in. It took two trips and a little bit of yelling, but we made it.

Monday: Martin Luther King day, no class. Spent the day sleeping, relaxing, and watching TV.

Tuesday: First day of classes. My only class was at 1:15pm, on the East part of the other campus. I made it, only a couple minutes late.

Wednesday: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are my busy days. I had to get up at 7:45am to make it to my 8:30 class. I got an hour and fifteen minute break before I had to get on the bus to make it to writing. Immediately after writing, I had to walk a block to my Math class, in a huge auditorium. I sat at the top because there was no making it down those stairs.

Thursday: Two classes. First I had my lab for my Animal Science class, followed soon after by my peer led math discussion. After classes, I went to the poster sale that was being held at the student union. I ended up leaving with three different House posters.

Friday: Basically a repeat of Wednesday, only we actually started working on things and I had two assignments due. I took a nap between Animal Science and Writing, but for some reason, my alarm didn't go off. I was almost 30 minutes late for my 50 minute class. Thankfully my writing teacher is pretty awesome, and he let me slide. Math peer discussion was uneventful.

When I got back to my room, I found that I'd missed a phone call, and the caller had left a message. As I listened to the message, I realized that this could be the biggest coincidence in a while, but that's for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment